5 Easy-To-Implement Tips For Successful Social Media Advertising

Social media advertising can yield game-changing results when executed well. However, the question is, how does one go about putting together a social media advertising campaign that is bound for genuine success?

In this article we’re going to share 5 easy-to-implement tips that can help you maximise your social media advertising efforts. Let’s get stuck in…

1. Create a social strategy

Every social platform is different and each requires a different strategy. The better you understand your chosen platform/s the better positioned you will be for optimal engagement. Think about things like:

  • Why are you using this specific social platform?
  • Who is your ideal target audience?
  • What brand message do you wish to promote?
  • Which content types work best?
  • How can you make your content stand out from the rest?

If you can answer the above questions, you’ll be well on your way to creating a masterful social media advertising strategy.

2. Always be consistent

While many businesses struggle with consistency, it also remains one of the most effective tips for social media success. So, if you are struggling to maintain consistency, use the many tools at your disposal, such as a content creation calendar and so on.

And we’re not just talking about publishing content consistently, but:

  • Maintaining a consistent brand image across all platforms.
  • Having a consistent message.
  • Using #hashtags well and appropriately.

Remember that quality is the most important thing of all. It’s OK to publish infrequently so long as the quality of content is exceptional. However, for the best results, you want to publish quality, consistently.

3. Create content with the 80/20 rule in mind

Many small businesses struggle to build a following on social media because they don’t understand the 80/20 rule. As such, most of the content they share is “promotional” which is another word for “boring”.

Instead, make sure that 80% of the content you publish is informational and / or entertaining. Then, for the remaining 20%, you can add some promotional content to mix things up.

4. Engage like your life depends on it!

It is ‘social media’ after all, so act like it! Respond to comments, address all DMs, create polls and quizzes, and post engaging content that triggers conversation.

This is key to successful social media advertising. If you frequently respond to comments and publish awesome content, when people see your ads they will be far more likely to engage with them as well.

5. Track & analyse

This one is less popular but without question the most valuable: track and analyse all of the appropriate social media metrics. Look at every single post you create and study the interactions you get – especially your ads. What is your CTR? How many convert into customers? Is something perhaps performing poorly? If so, you can easily identify the why by analysing your collected data and then making the necessary improvements. 

Conclusion: Hire the pros

The above 5 are excellent and actionable tips that can help you take your social media game to the next level. However, for the best results, it may be worth hiring the professionals. For example, this agency is perfect for businesses looking into advertising on social media in Singapore.  They can help you:

  • Create a social strategy
  • Be consistent
  • Maintain the 80/20 rule
  • Engage well
  • And track & analyse everything

Related Articles

Back to top button